Monday, July 21, 2008

So Sick!

Hello! People. I was absent today. I prefer not to attend school. Hehehe! Pero dili daw ko absenot! Hahahihi! Actually, I was making myself busy here. I'm trying to make the most of my time. Bwahahaha! Busy ug friendster! Well, I have a lot of deadlines to catch up. I have my chapter 1 for our thesis which I am almost done with. I just have to make some polishing. I don't mind the logic project! It'll just make me sick! I'm so sick of it! Bahala na si Batman! Harhar! That's not all people! I'm very sick of paying the monthly bills and doing the budget on regular basis! It has always been a nightmare for me. Kasi, I'm the type of person who usually spend my money very unwisely! That's why I end up with lots of credits. Huhuhu! College pako daghan nako ug utang! Great! So, how was your day today guys? I hope you had a good time.

2 comments:

gRaceAnn said...

pinK,bsaG busY!daPat msLod ghapon uY!

and pg budGet laGE!!dLe sGe mg gasTa!in the end!kW laNg ghaPOn mg suFFER!!right?

-krixxia- said...

ahhaha..ana jud nang.
ala lang agi lang gud ko oi..